Weekly Report (December 28 - January 2)
Happy New Year to all Synfig users! Last week brought a lot of changes for Synfig code, see them all below.
- Sometimes, when linking Group to Bone, the user (accidentally) selects the wrong control point, which is responsible for origin of Group Transformation. Now Synfig recognizes such situations and asks if user really wants to do so, suggesting to link group’s transformation instead (#2468).
- Fix rendering of some glyphs in Text Layer (#2480).
- SVG import: Fix missing last vertex in cubic path segment (#2473)
- Bone Tool: Fix regression on Bone Width auto change when constructing Skeleton Deformation Layer (#2483).
- Fixed regression on loading and saving of settings Distance type (#2485).
- Fixed loading of some non-value lists (#2482).
- Minor cleanup on TypePair<Bone,Bone> usage (#2486).
- Remove deprecated “set_alignment()” method from Bone Tool (#2484).
- Change type of “Layer_Sound” from Layer_Composite to Layer_Invisible (#2478).
That’s all for today! Many thanks to all contributors and stay tuned for the next report!