Motion graphic made in synfig

MyTree

12 Likes

I will upload some mography aperiodically.maybe mo graphic is a direction for synfig feature.

1 Like

Vlog

11 Likes

Nice work! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

TextMotion_Mic002

7 Likes

Test001 Test

5 Likes

Thanks for your kind words.

KeyWord_Mic

6 Likes

Transition-down

7 Likes

Smoke

5 Likes

button

9 Likes

MyTree001

4 Likes

Satellite

11 Likes

Butterfly

6 Likes

Nice your work just keeps getting better and better

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words.learn a lot from your youtube channel.

Road

8 Likes

I wonder where you guys get those animation ideas :slight_smile:

This last/cat one has a sudden jump. You may fix it by duplicating the first keyframe (at Synfig conception, a time mark for all layers/parameters) to be the last keyframe. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your suggestion.I have replace the cat motion above.

I have a lot time recently to explore synifg. and feel the power of synfig more and more.Thanks for your all talent and effort.

Here is a suggestion that pastiing svg form copy in inkscape.that will improve the feature of drawing a big step.

there is a saying in china.Culture is similar to each other,i am a proffesional graphice designer with 10+ experience.the idea generate from a sudden think/feel in ordinary life.and then draw it and try to make it uniqe via network and what to express in mind.so it maybe similar to you guys to create so uniuqe and greater software like synfig.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I’ll try it. I’m a relatively recent contributor to Synfig (end of 2019, if I recall correctly). Synfig is a large software, with a large codebase and from long time ago, where C++ language standard was not so… standard :wink: It evolved very much and has now other programming practices that its source code didn’t follow (because number of developers, project focus and large source code).

As C++ language, vector graphic and animation software also evolved, but Synfig stayed behind at some now conventional/expected features and behaviors. We need users to try it, help, test, promote, suggest/ask and be patient :smiley: