We re preparing for a new release. The changes that are being included to this release are:
- Terminology rewrite (jcome). Ready to be included.
- Boost library integration for the Command Line Interface. (eldruin) I have problems to make it build at OSX so I’m working on it since eldruin can’t build at Mac.
- Two new convert types and its reverse manipulations (zelgadis). Ready to be included.
- Synfig’s plugins. Include the possibility of have two stickman templates in the same file (zelgadis). Pending of some easy code fixes.
- Disable Keyframe feature (Zelgadis). Not ready yet. Has bugs to fix.
- Minor patches and some bug fixes (jcome, genete, zelgadis)
When the code were completely ready there will be the first release candidate and then it will be time to do a translation call and verification for the build and package for the rest of the three main distributions (Windows and Mac).
@Pixelgeek, the Boost tool integration might cause some troubles for Windows build, so please focus on that as priority. If you can’t build with that change it shouldn’t be included because it would break all the rest.
I don’t think there would be a new splash for this release and I prefer to keep that effort for the time that Cairo see the light that might be in combination with the UI changes started by jcome.
More information would come later.