As some of you know, a few of us are attending to the Libre Graphics Meeting in Vienna May 2-5.
In order to promote Synfig there, we think it would be a good idea if we all wear a Synfig T-Shirt.
But there are no Synfig T-Shirts!!
This challenge is to design T-Shirts with the Synfig Logo that we will upload to an online store in CafePress created for Synfig. And with every sold T-Shirt Synfig will win a donation!
What you need to do is to create only the image, or images, that will go on the T-Shirt.
The rules from the normal challenges do not apply in this case.
The rules are:
- The Synfig logo should appear somewhere. (Downloadable from the git repository here)
- You can choose any target background color for the T-Shirt available in CafePress.
- The image must have a transparent background.
- You can use both sides, shoulders and pockets.
- The printing dimensions will be 10x10 inches in the center of the T-Shirt for the front and back. (if you want to use the shoulders or pockets just look at the templates in CafePress for Standard apparel)
- The dimensions of the images must be: For the front and back 10x10 inches. At least 300 DPI so at least 3000x3000 pixels.
- Vectored design is strongly encouraged but not required.
- You must provide the full source code.
- All your artwork must be under a license that allows us to edit it if needed, print it to T-Shirts and sell them donating all the royalties to synfig (preferably “GNU/GPLv2 or later”) (By using the synfig logo your artwork is automatically under “GNU/GPLv2 or later”).
The deadline for the designs is March 31.
Send a lot of them!!
PD: We will also bring Synfig flyers made by Rylleman! Thank you!