New Synfig demo reel!!!

OK :slight_smile: YouTube mail?

Your personal mail.
You see, only administrators have access to it.

I’m not an administrator, but they will send it to me if it’s ok for you. I’ll write you from my personal mail. :wink:

Okay :b

@jcome:
How do you think I could insert your icons in the demo reel?
Perhaps you can do a little animation whith them…

@pixelgeek & zelgadis
In the last demo reel, Werewolf or prologue (Voria works) were not included. Is there any problem to do it now?

I included a couple of Voria still images in the demo reel, but I didn’t include Werewolf or Prologue as I thought they stand on their own as endorsements of Synfig.
I did talk with Darco about remastering Prologue for HD, now Youtube does HD. He wanted to have approval on how it came out, and I haven’t got around to doing anything about it.

Chris

Hi Rafael, sorry for late response. actually I didn’t have any idea about it :blush:

Pls just go with your plan, it doesn’t matter if my icons can be used in the demo reel.

Hi guys.
The demo reel is almost ready. But I need some help of you. I have to render two sequences very huge. I have two computers, and I have both of them rendering (three consoles each one). I need more computers because I calcule that it will be finished after two months. Can anyone render some frames with me? :mrgreen:
Thanks. :smiley:

Really glad to hear that

You can take me into account.

Cold weather is getting over my town. I need some warm in my flat. Count with me!
-G

Cool!
I can also do some rendering if needed.

Hi everyone.
nice to see this going on.
If you need some more help in rendering don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Berteh.

Hi, berteh.
I sent you two e-mails, but I had no answer. I’m going to send you another one. Please, check your mail. :slight_smile:

Just saw it, sorry for the delay. you got my answer as well!

Hi guys. I’m sorry for the delay. I was very busy these weeks. I’ll return in a few days. :slight_smile:

any updates? :smiley:

Hi jcome, and all synfigers.

I apologize to all of you. Without going into detail, there has recently been major changes in my work, which have made ​​my time occupied. The demo reel is almost ready (since last month), but I 've not found enough time for it. I’m going to do my best to finish it as soon as possible.

Hi Rafael,

You did an awesome job here. and I didn’t mean to push you. If anything else I can help just ping me :slight_smile:

At last, the demo reel is here. Thanks for your patience and for your help.

edit: Sorry. I did a great mistake. It will be done soon.