The following changes have been introduced from the latest candidate:
- Fixed bug that makes crash immediately when using certain blend methods. (genete)
- Fixed support for distributions that doesn’t include Cairo 12.1. Now Cairo is bundled in the package. (Zelgadis)
- Updates and optimizations in the build script. (Zelgadis)
- Revamped the command line interface using Boost libraries. Please help testing. (eldruin)
- New disable keyframes (Zelgadis)
- Fixed bug Crash when closing file and Parameter Panel tree widget is open. (Zelgadis)
- Fixed bug About dialog badly formed for packaged version. (it is fixed but we didn’t do anything)
- Fixed Noise distort render badly in tile mode in Cairo. (genete) (still needs some investigation because I see some glitches when apply noise distort on pirates)
- Fixed Shadow layer is crasher. Please confirm. (genete)
- Fixed Warp layer not implemented (it is implemented but still affected by subsampling bug see below)
- Icon for “Select all Chidlren” not visible when requested over a Group layer from a Set.
- Motion Blur not implemented
- ListImporter not implemented
- Gradients with transparency renders differently in Cairo
- Some strings still missing (being woking on)
- Cubic and Linar sampling fails in CairoSurface (it affects to some raster like layers)
- Some blend methods still have bad render in Cairo.
Your feedback is important!