Many bugs has been fixed since the first binaries I provided the other day. Still remaining some bugs:
- Shadow layer is crasher.
- Packages crashes in earlier distributions than Ubuntu 12.10.
- Crash when closing file and Parameter Panel tree widget is open
- Icon for “Select all Chidlren” not visible when requested over a Group layer from a Set.
- About dialog badly formed for packaged version.
- Motion Blur not implemented
- ListImporter not implemented
- Warp layer not implemented
- Gradients with transparency renders differently in Cairo
- Noise distort render badly in tile mode in Cairo.
For a detail of all the bugs and enhancements marked as priority for this release please see here:
synfig.org/issues/thebuggeni … porder=asc
Possibly Sure there are more bugs. The idea is to kill as much as possible the more nasty and crashing bugs possible and leave the more soft for a revision release.