Weekly Report (May 18 - May 24)
This week we’ve got Synfig packed for snap (snapcraft.io)! Big thanks to Maximilian Federle for making this possible! See details here.
Also, we got fixed bug with glitching widthpoints, which was blocking stable release (thanks to Konstantin Dmitriev). Unfortunately, in process of fixing we found another critical issue, which is a blocker now. We are working on resolving it!
- Fixed usability issue when choosing filename for parameter via file selection dialog (see screenshot attached above). Previously, the change was not taking effect until user press Enter in parameter’s textfield. Now this is not required anymore. For details see PR #1425. Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes for the fix!
- Improvement for Lottie Exporter: Add support for aTan2 convert method (PR #1363). Thanks to Saurabh Chand Ramola.
- Fix crashing when removing spline points too fast (PR #1434). Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
- Fixed bug when no waypoints is selected in Timetrack and user presses Delete key (PR #1424). Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
- Fixed issue when doing bounding-box selection from bottom-up in Timetrack fix in rectangle-selection from bottom to top (PR #1427). Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
- Code cleanup (PRs #1404, #1411, #1429, #1435). Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
Code cleanup for clock functions. (PR #1426). Thanks to Artem Konoplin.