Weekly Report (August 31 - September 6)
Hi guys! Here is a brief overview of what we’ve got last week.
Lottie Exporter got support for new convert methods (thanks to Saurabh Chand Ramola):
- Range convert (PR #1606);
- Vector Length convert (PR #1650);
- Not convert (PR #1650).
Also, Lottie Exporter now has new mode, which exports outlines without variable widths (PR #1647) - see illustration attached to this post. This greatly reduces the size of exported files and we advise to use it if your animation does not have outlines with variable widths.
Skeleton Tool got several critical fixes (thanks to Aditya Abhiram):
- Fixed crash when switching to Skeleton Tool (see issue #1683)…
- Fixed issue with loading file, which has layers created with Skeleton Tool (see issue #1680),
- CMake build system: Fixed path for splash screen image and added Adwaita icons for MSYS2 builds (PR #1689). Thanks to Ayush Chamoli.
- Fix for Autotools build system: Pango and Imagemagick-c++ flags moved to their respective modules (PR #1688). Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
- Fix for Windows build (MSYS2): Removed “set_env.sh” script. All variables replaced by native MSYS2 environment variables. Thanks to Artem Konoplin.
That’s all for today! Thanks to everyone who helps to make Synfig better! Stay tuned till the next report.