Wacom tablet issues?

Hi All,
After a long absence (work has been really busy) I’ve finally got a few weeks off and I thought I’d fire up Synfig and see how it’s coming along. I downloaded 1.01-6 for Windows, and ran it on a clean Windows7 install.
My main concern right now is that there seems to be an offset from where the pen is to where synfig thinks it is. i.e. I try and make a mark at 0,0 and it comes up and to the left by ~120px, 200px at the default zoom. If I change the zoom setting these pixel values change, but it’s always halfway across the canvas, up and to the left. Is there any setting I can tweak to calibrate that? Apart from that, it seems to work - I can make pressure sensitive strokes. Needless to say, it’s highly irritating. :smiley:
My tablet is a Wacom Cintiq 20WSX.

Also what’s the current recommendation for compiling Synfig for Windows these days? Fedora? Cygwin? My old msys environment choked with the introduction of boost, and I don’t think I ever rebuilt after that.

Chris

Hi Pixelgeek, nice to see you back!

Can’t help on wacom issue but regarding to recommendation to build Synfig, just strictly follow the instructions inside script for windows in the auto build folder:

github.com/synfig/synfig/blob/m … w-build.sh

Anything outside that is just a nightmare :wink:
-G

Hmmm… could be related…
bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=298144