Undo malfunctioning for brush strokes

Hi, though I’m completely new to Synfig I have such a strange problem that I’m sure it is a bug. You see, the undo/redo function is sometimes malfunctioning when working with paint-strokes (pixel-based, not vector based). This doesn’t always happen, but usually it occurs when I have painted while and scrub through the undo history using undo and redo.

I don’t really know how to explain it, the layer might flip, bounce around or just jump away to somewhere in the undo history. Now this description might not be that clear, but it should be fairly easy to reproduce this problem: just go crazy with the brush/eraser and scrub through the undo history by undoing/redoing.

I have uninstalled-reinstalled the software with no luck. I know the built-in brushes in synfig are fairly new so in case this is a bug I suppose it’s because it’s still beta.

Thanks!

Hello and thank’s to report.

Seems to not be related to this report : synfig.org/issues/thebuggeni … issues/578 ? If not, can you please open a bug report ?

In case you need : softwaretestinghelp.com/how- … ug-report/

It might be related, the only difference is that the software don’t crash for me.
Here is a little recording I did demonstrating the problem:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8I7vd … sp=sharing
Although it usually won’t occur in this scale.

Do you think I should open a separate bug report?