Turkish langeuce topic on bord

hi synfig community.
İ am turkish and i meet synging new. i have been working just one week.synfig is no well known in turkey.also there is no turkish including material or other support sites… so i want to contribute to help learning synfig turkish poeple… i want to topic tukish languige such as spanish on board in forums.

thank u community …

best regards…

Hi lazbiyolog, you’re free to post topics in your native language in this subforum (All Languages). Once we see that there are other users talking with you, we can setup a dedicated forum for Turkish only.

Meanwhile, if you want the Turkish community to grow up, you better spend the time on these tasks (in this order):

1. Learn to use Synfig Studio (on going)
  2. Add and translate to your language at Transifex, here:https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/synfig/
  3. Translate the main Documentation wiki pages. This is the hardest part but it will help a lot to your friends.

In the middle you need to improve your written English, that would help us to better teach you for the task 1).

Good luck!
-G

thaks to ur comment . i have more time.that mean is i have enough time learning synfig and helping other user.also my english is not bad.but i have to improve it.that is ok but i dont know how is begin to study such as publishing article post…i think first we can begin to publish turkish article such as beginig of syinfig and then if we are success we can set up turkish only.Do know turkish user in this forum?Who are they?if i know we are talking each other about this project.thenak u very much for ur interest…
best regards…
thanks to all synfig community.

As far as I know, you’re the first Turkish forum member that has declared his nationality.
-G

ok thanks.i think that is my chance :smiley:

Also, i want to add to first post in turkish language, bu i could not managed. how is make it in this forum ? can i open turkish topic in this forum?

thanks to all …
best regards…

Yes, open a welcome post in Turkish in this sub-forum and if it grows up, I’ll move it to a dedicated independent forum.
-G

Yes, open a welcome post in Turkish in this sub-forum and if it grows up, I’ll move it to a dedicated independent forum.
-G
[/quote]
thanks to all.i will add to turkish language under this sup-forums plz move under the all language departmant…

best regardas…

1. Add and translate to your language at Transifex, here:https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/synfig/

hi i registred to site. but how is to begin of study, i dont know.as far as i reserach the site, i saw two main grup,

first, synfig-core
other, synfig studio

which one ? i transtate to turkish… sorry forgive me am new… and i dont know how is do?

Both are needed to fully translate the application. Start by anyone of them.
-G

ok i see …

i am starting translation of sying studio, i hope i will maneged.

this my my project…transifex.com/projects/p/sy … dio/976056