I completed tests located on GitHub with the first build of Synfig with Cobra engine for Windows. It was a bit tricky, I had to port two sh scripts to bat, but that wasn’t too hard.
You can download results here: onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D … file%2czip
Scripts were ‘quickly ported’, that means I didn’t pay much attention to it, so there can be bugs. E.g. you have to place the whole ‘rendering’ folder to the root of Synfig folder in order for scripts to work properly. And I am not sure if spaces are handled correctly, so better install Synfig-Cobra to the path without spaces.
During the test, I saw many messages that text files are different, when script compares ‘optimized_task_list.log’ and ‘task_list.log’ files, but it’s because CRLF/LF difference between UNIX-like and Windows platforms, so not an error. ‘result.tga’ files was mostly equal and always contain a properly rendered images.
All tests were running on my home PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro, 64 bits
Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU 650 (3.20 GHz)
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Scripts.zip (1.24 KB)