Synfig Studio Intro

I really like how things work in Synfig, it motivated me to make an intro video for it.

youtu.be/aDEdClk-7wU

voice was recorded and filtered in Audacity, PNG’s were rendered in KDENLIVE and most of the artwork is downloaded from openclipart.org, I wanted to concentrate on animation

I learned a lot of things while working on the video, thanks for all of you guys, you are doing a great job right here.

I uploaded the sifz file, please do not hesitate give me feedback about how I did things, and if there is a better way to do them.
(for newbies like me things are not that complicated as it looks to be in the final file :slight_smile: )
final.sifz (297 KB)

It’s quite cool!
I think you can submit it to the Gallery as a animation short. Thanks!
-G

I submitted it, thank you :slight_smile:

Nice!

great contribution!

Really well done!
Here’s the gallery entry - synfig.org/cms/en/gallery/co … dio-promo/
And it’s really generous to have it submitted as CC-0. :slight_smile:

I would like to use this as a pitch video for the next fundraising campaign for Synfig. :slight_smile:
Ahmed, do you mind to share a source files for the soundtrack as well, so I could apply some post-processing?

“You must install Adobe Flash to view this content.”
Zelgadis> Is it possible to do something on the gallery to use html5 video ?

that made my day :slight_smile:

I attached the narration without the background music so you can even alter it.

the background music is downloaded from the YouTube Audio Library the one I used was Swamp Stomp in the folk and country genre you can use it or whatever soundtrack you like, can’t wait to see an improved version of my video :slight_smile:

youtube.com/audiolibrary
narration_wo_music.wav.zip (2.73 MB)

Ahmed:
Thank you!

Djay:
Sorry, I have no timegap to implement this at the moment.

Hello Ahmed! Here’s what I’ve got, thanks to your idea :slight_smile: - youtube.com/watch?v=N8SF_-gJ0_w

Amazing work guys!!! :wink: