The fourth release candidate of Synfig Studio 1.0 is available for download and testing! We would like to give a special thanks to the people who supported Synfig Studio development in this period. Much thanks to:
Ksenija Kuzjaeva, Patrick Hlavac-Winsor, Ricardo Tanaka, Michael Thanem, Boudewijn Rempt, Joslyn Greenard.
With this update we deliver a dozen of important fixes and some usability improvements. Please check the full list of changes below.
List of changes:
- Show warning when trying to edit animated parameter outside of Animation Mode. Hold Spacebar key while editing parameter to suppress the warning message.
- JACK transport in Preview Window not interferes with canvas transport anymore.
- Animated paths now parsed when saving animation file in different location (bugs #96, #262).
- The usage of “” symbol as directory separator for filepaths in Windows version was resulting in compatibility problems when opening animation file on other platforms. Now the “/” symbol is used everywhere.
- Colored handles for Transformation widget and Bones.
- Fix issue with moving multiple handles.
- Fix onionskin (bug #754). Onionskin values now can be edited through the buttons on the toolbar or through metadata panel. Thanks to Jerome Blanchi.
- Automatically attach Composite valuenode when calling Disconnect operation for Transformation parameter.
- Tweak UI layout for Preference dialog. Thanks to Yu Chen.
- Fix UI language switching (bug #633).
- Fix dark theme switch problem happening on some configurations in Linux.
- Allow to import *.lst files with CRLF line breaks (bug #568). Thanks to Jerome Blanchi.
- Fix file type selection in Sketch Tool open dialog box (bug #848). Thanks to Jerome Blanchi.
- Use scrolled window when display warnings on file load.
- Windows version: Fix rendering of avi files with spaces in filename (bug #833).
- Windows version: Fix crash of 64bit version on Windows 7.
- Windows version: Console window is disabled now (bug #2). User can force console window for debug puerposes by passing “–console” or “-c” option to synfigstudio.exe. The separate shortcut for console mode is also provided.
Download Synfig Studio 1.0 RC-4