Stuck at Animation Basics. Plz Help.

Hi, my name is Deepak and from India. I am totally new to synfig. I am stuck at the animation basics tutorial which is moving the red circle, the very first one. It is not working. 2 days back, it was all good. I created the gif image and moved the red circle. Today, nothing is working. I did everything correct, but no success. The red circle is not moving at all. When I moved the pointer in the time panel, the circle is not moving at all. I did everything correct, tried step by step using the manual both online and offline manual. So i saved and rendered by going to file menu and selecting gif. The programming says its a success. but there is no movement. Should I skip and go further ? But, I am afraid what if, if the render never works and I get no movement at all. I dont know what wrong. I also did a complete uninstall and install of synfig studio. Still the same. It was working 2 days back. I dont know what happens today. I have tried all. I am trying from over 6 hours today. Please help ASAP.

:blush:

THANKS

Double check that, when you move the circle with the mouse, the Animation Mode is “on” and the time cursor in in the right frame.

wiki.synfig.org/wiki/Animate_Editing_Mode

The called “green/red button” in the wiki has been replaced by a stopped/walking little man icon:
animate_mode_on_icon.png
animate_mode_off_icon.png

Thanks. But. As I said I am completely following the manual and I also enabled the green man to red everytime. After that the outline also changes to red/orange. I already did all this. Still not working. That’s why I asked here. I am on win 7 ultimate 64 bit lenovo laptop with 2 gb ram and intel dual core 2 ghz processor and inbuilt intel graphics driver. My point is it was working fine 2 days back and today when I used the same procedure its not working. I am using synfig studio 0.63.05. I dont know what’s wrong with this software. In last two days I changed nothing in the laptop. I also opened the file which I saved 2 days back and it is working fine. I checked all the parameters of this with the new one. The only thing moving is the dotted line in keyframe panel and the vertical line below. It should work. But I dont know what’s happening.

Thanks for reply.

Can you share your file here?