Setting default colors in the color dialog

Apply this patch?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Gerco has posted a patch to add a pair of buttons to the Color dialog to apply the current one to the default foreground and default background ones:

sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph … tid=757418

I added a pair of icons and this is the result.
Colors.png

If you find this patch useful, please vote for it.
-G

What’s not to love?

Chris

Seems like it is useful. I’m wondering why it didn’t get applied instead of making a poll.

Ok, I’ll apply it.
Or better, Gerco, can you commit it?
-G

Well,

I added the patch to the patches tracker over on SourceForge, but apart from Genete’s suggestion there were no comments. So, it stalled over there, and I guess Genete started the poll to get the ball rolling again…

I guess we need to form a committee to create a change control board! :laughing:

G.

Will do.

G.

I think that patches.synfig.org/dashboard/ is a good place to send and approve patches. I think we should try to continue using it (although I still seeing it a little slow).

And yes, it a fault of all of us. Anyone who send a patch should take all our attention. There are a couple of them form Gerco and one from rubickcube pending to apply or reject.
-G

I tried it today, but I guess there is a configuration bug since the world “iphone” constantly appears in the URL making it impossible to use…

G.

Yes, me too. It seems to be a bug. Two days ago it was fine.
-G

So, who do we report this to?

G.

There is a bugs link in the right top of the screen. They have a bug tracker for Review Board.
BTW, the correct link to the patch is this one:
patches.synfig.org/r/15/
it seems to be a bad formed link in the list of patches.
-G

The bug is fixed in the latest release of reviewboard, I’m waiting for the Debian packager to upgrade his package:

bugs.debian.org/513328

OK. Good to hear…

G.