Rendering issues, development version

Hi, everyone.

Yesterday I downloaded the development version of Synfig, and I’m running it on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. So far I’m experiencing problems loading saved files, sometimes it opens them and sometimes it says “Document not well formed”. The main issue for me right now is with rendering. Trying to render as .dv closes synfig, and the dv generated has errores and doesn’t play. Trying to render as .gif makes this show up on the terminal:

Cannot connect attribute canvas' for cell renderer classgtkmm__CustomObject_N6studio22CellRenderer_TimeTrackE’ since `canvas’ is already attributed to column 6
synfig(4305) [15:01:54] información: curr_palette.size()=189
synfig(4305) [15:01:57] información: curr_palette.size()=196
synfig(4305) [15:02:00] información: curr_palette.size()=191
synfig(4305) [15:02:02] información: curr_palette.size()=189
synfig(4305) [15:02:05] información: curr_palette.size()=194
synfig(4305) [15:02:08] información: curr_palette.size()=191
synfig(4305) [15:02:11] información: curr_palette.size()=197

and it goes on forever until synfig crashes.

This doesn’t happen with the previous stable version, so I’m guessing this is a development version issue. What could be happening?

Thanks.

can you post a sample file ? look like an important issue to solve …

for any projects ? can you share also a buggy project ?

thank’s for taking time to report …

Thanks for answering. I attached the file I’m trying to render, and it also is the same one that sometimes opens and sometimes doesn’t. I downloaded the most recent synfig development version today and tried to work with it, and in this new version I still haven’t gotten the “Document not well formed” error, but I still can’t render anything. I opened synfig from the terminal again, and trying to render as .gif gives the same error I posted before, and trying to render as .dv prints this error message before closing synfig:

(synfigstudio:3177): Gdk-WARNING **: synfigstudio: Fatal IO error 11 (Recurso no disponible temporalmente) on X server :0.0.

The part that shows up in spanish means (Resource temporarily not available).
blob.sifz (1.82 KB)

Please render to other target (png sequence or video format through ffmpeg). File looks fine to me.
-G