Promotional activity Synfig Studio

To promote and motivate to learn the use of Synfig Studio in 2D animation, we are going to make an online Synfig Studio 2D animation hackathon on 31 Nov. 2020

Can we use Synfig Studio Logo in the Hackathon promotional activity?

4 Likes

Hey great people of here, do you really don’t know how to help me?
I made one poster for Hackathon if I will add the Synfig Studio logo it will look nice.

here is the link to the poster I create for Hackathon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-WeLS8Rea-PqNzLVuEk-k0Hr6-oqLJLu/view?usp=sharing

You might have to message KonstantinDmitriev, try this link:

and select the blue message button over to the right.

1 Like

Thank you Khemardi, for your quick response,
But I am not getting - how to message him?
When I click on that “Blue link” the summary page opens.
I am new here in the forum. Please guide me.
From where should I message him.

I like Synfig Studio, I encourage and taught Synfig studio to animators.

To promote and motivate to learn the use of Synfig Studio in 2D animation, we are going to make an online Synfig Studio 2D animation hackathon on 31 Nov. 2020

I made one poster for Hackathon if I will add the Synfig Studio logo it will look nice.

here is the link to the poster I created for Hackathon (dates are tentative in this poster)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-WeLS8Rea-PqNzLVuEk-k0Hr6-oqLJLu/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Amazing, Thank you very much.

AFAIK, you can use original unaltered Synfig logo for sure.

1 Like

@KonstantinDmitriev

2 Likes

Great initiative!

Yes, of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will share with you the latest activities and information about the “Hackathon”.

2 Likes

Good motivation to learn to use Synfig Studio in 2D animation, I appreciate this. But…31 Nov. 2020? :thinking: k02291 are you sure of this date?

Thank You, for your notice. But that date is wrong I corrected it.

Please check

about 461 team are now working on animation “Animation theme is Panchtantra Story”

а вы когда нибудь перейдете на arm64 или мы на андроид планшетах будем пользоваться чужими программами? спасибо.

Synfig exists in the official repositories of Raspbian (arm archi).
About Android support, Krita is developped with Qt wich can produce Android apps, and still missing a lot of features compared to desktop version.
Synfig is relying on Gtk, I don’t think it could be ported to Android so much easy.
Anyway, without a keyboard* and a mouse*, it is hard to use Synfig just with a touch screen.

*: Note that you can use BlueTooth keyboard and mouse

1 Like