I’ve been very inspired lately and some new additions bug fixes have been added to the current code time line.
- Fix crash when inserting an item on a generic empty dynamic list.
- Fix broken ffmpeg target that doesn’t work for some non dot decimal points numeric locale settings.
- Fix several bugs and crashes related to dashed outlines
- Fix bug: pivotaltracker.com/story/show/23017929
- Fix bug pivotaltracker.com/story/show/23212095. If two rotations of 90 and -90 are consecutive the program crashes.
- Fix bug pivotaltracker.com/story/show/23342471.
- Fix several bugs in the Groups Panel
- Fix bug 3472549. When editing the parameter don’t parse the keyboard shortcuts.
- Allow Loop and Unloop actions when value description is a Tangent of a BLine Point.
- Allow merge and split tangents when using a tangent as value node.
- Allow split/merge tangents loop/unloop bline and delete vertex every where possible in the BLine Tool.
- Include any of the sub parameters of the Composite Value Node to the candidates of remove multiple items smart.
- Allow remove item smart when a child of a composite value node is selected and the composite is child of a dynamic list.
- New interpolation type “Clamped”
- Add new parameter to Paste Canvas Layer to allow grow the inner Outline type layers width. REMOVED UNTIL OTHER RELEASE
I’m building the Linux binaries for this unstable version to allow people tests the changes and feed back. I’ll posts the links once uploaded.
Please don’t be shy to complain if something done is not of your taste and propose one alternative to the new behavior.
Also it is good to tests if the bugs are fixed and if the new features introduces any new bug.