New to this, Need help to set up Images/Groups layers so my PNG Char Parts work with bones

I am having trouble finding answers that I can comprehend on cut-out character images that put in groups make up a successful character hierarchy that I can connect to bones that by the way I am not able to find in the menu’s for some reason. I also am having issues understanding nested groups hierarchy’s.

I have placed the images into a group called “Right Arm” and the images in this group are broken down as “Upper Right Arm” then “Right Forearm” then lastly “Right Hand” but I have also made a Circle Shape to hide seams when the arm is bent if I can figure that out.

Also I have placed images into a group called “Left Arm” and the images in this group are broken down as “Upper Left Arm” then “Left Forearm” then “Left Hand” but also made a Circle Shape to hide seams when the arm is bent.

I done the same with the right leg group. “Right Leg” and the images in this group are broken down as “Upper Right Leg” then “Right Lower Leg” then lastly “Right Foot”.

As well in a group is the same in a Left leg group being “Left Leg” and the images in this group are broken down as “Upper Left Leg” then “Left Lower Leg” then lastly “Left Foot”.

The “Neck”, “Head”, “Torso” and “Hips” I have NO idea how to group them or with what.

I have tried and placed the “Head” and the “Right Arm” Grouping with a Rotate Transform layer and placed the rotation point and I was excited to see because the arms were in a group that the whole arm moved until I tried to add a Rotate Transform layer to the elbow and the arm parts broke up and didn’t move together also when I tried the hand part it broke up as well.

I decided that perhaps bones, attaching the images to each bone would be better and look better but does anyone have any advice how to set up my character in the right way and kinda simple terms as they can?

This is my character.

And this is my Character grouping I have right now.

Please I have been drawing different characters for a while now and have 4 of them for my work and I would love to understand how to group everything the best and link the images successfully with the bones to animate it. So far I have seen examples and templates and tutorials that use vector images made with curves and such but I want to use my already made PNG images as the body parts. Please help me understand this.

hi, good day.
I’ll try to do this the more basic posible.

1st. Bones on Synfig only Work properly on Vectors if you try to used with PNG images, you will going frusted some times, that you will need to work on PNG images is this other one: Skeleton Deformation, you can put more of one int he same work.

If you want to see how its works, look this video:

I’ll will like to make you a good tutorial but in this moment Im a little short of time, and i cant post some of my works that I made with using this because they are NSFW.

I’ll try to make another post later, have a nice day.

Thank you, I appreciate this and yes if you have some free time Id love a tutorial on this from you.