New synfig documents

Hi, everyone…

while i am searching on net , i meet new document of synfig.İt is very simple and basic.but i think it is useful for beginer…
gujarat-education.gov.in/textboo … /chap2.pdf
gujarat-education.gov.in/textboo … /chap3.pdf
gujarat-education.gov.in/textboo … /chap4.pdf
gujarat-education.gov.in/textboo … /chap5.pdf

thans to all community…

Thank’s lazbiyolog for this interesting ressource !

Synfig is kind of promoted by the Education Department of the State Government of Gujarat.
“Gujarat state Textbook Mandal was established in AD 1969 on 21st October. Since 38 year mandals main target. High quality textbooks are published and to Gujarat students they are easily available at reasonable prices.” About Textbook Education Departement

The first edition of the book is 2013, so in next few month may arrive some new users from india.

Oh, excuse me, i come from the "synfig donwload stat’ " of sourceforge : since June, users from India are top down-loaders!
May : Top country USA
June : Top Country India
July : Top Country India
August : Top Country India

In “Standard-11” , Synfig Studio has support tool in Computer Studies / Open Source / Introduction to Multimedia / Animation category …
gujarat-education.gov.in/textboo … /index.htm

I didn"t found any licence mention about the books …
EDIT I found a restrictive Licence : “No reproduction of this book in whole or part without written permission of the Director” (i did n’t reproduce licence mention exaclty to avoid problem :wink: Page2 END EDIT

lazbiyolog and djay, thank you both for interesting information. Maybe worths to mention at the official site of Synfig… Not sure about exact form yet, though…