Moonlight Reckoning: Help Wanted

LMAO I made a post here 2 days before you posted!
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=5412&sid=7c8f0e31c94f01da0847b3daaf5b1eee#p5412

But thanks for the link; I had no idea versions ahead of 1.0 existed.

@berteh: Actually, I was looking for someone creative, however if you can create some really good backgrounds based on sketches provided (perhaps using some creativity to make up your own details) that’d be splendid! :mrgreen: Although the style I’m looking for is sorta the kind you see in most anime; be it Ghost in the Shell, Inu Yasha, Naruto, or even Spirited Away. Doesn’t matter if you use vectors or bitmaps so long as we get the needed results. Once the BG is approved of I’d need the source files to work with individual layers.

@Animtim: Thanks for the plugin!

The one you posted is “Gimp Paint Shop”. I posted “Gimp Paint Studio” :laughing: . But it looks like the difference between them is as big as the difference between their names :smiley: .

:laughing: Guess the one I found was one of the oldest versions.

Anywhos, just a heads up.
youtube.com/watch?v=RII9ceqAoxQ

I could at least try. please tell me where to find (or send me) theses sketches of yours (only found the 3 protagonists on you devianart account).

What do you think of easy backgrounds such as
berteh-be.deviantart.com/art/lak … -159689899
berteh-be.deviantart.com/art/cro … -159693374
berteh-be.deviantart.com/art/wel … -159696068

Since this is not related to synfig is there any other relevant place to discuss this?

have a nice day,
Berteh.

Off-topic?

Hmm, well, one place we could discuss would be here, but I assume you don’t have an account there.
chronocompendium.com/Forums/ … pic=8278.0

Other than that, I really don’t have a forum/subforum since I never thought I’d require one. If need arises I’ll contact my co-writer for one pronto.

Also, photomanipulations are good (I’m seeing if I can get an anime-ish look from you Lakeside Pontoon pic), but can you digi-paint a landscape?

@Pixelgeek: Sorry if this is going offtopic. :laughing:

For all those curious, the script of Act 1 has been completed!
chronocompendium.com/Forums/ … pic=8591.0