Moonlight Reckoning: Help Wanted

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here!!!

|
                 |
                 |
                 V
[Profile]   [Email]                                                                [Edit]   
[Quote]

Sure!
Please send me your account details by email: Complete name and user name.
Cheers!
-G

:confused: Here. Like I said, I can’t see the email option, especially not anywhere near the “Profile” button.
s119.photobucket.com/albums/o138 … emaile.png

Huh - you are correct. I can’t see any obvious reason why the forum doesn’t show you that link, but I’m still digging.

Update - beats me. Maybe genete or Zelgadis can figure it out.

Chris

I don’t see the email link either. Is it a number-of-posts-based permission perhaps?

Matt

Doh!
ok here it is:
carloslopezgonzalez
at
yahoo
dot
com

I’ll dig why does it happen. I’m sorry :frowning:
-G

Ah crap…

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s .es, not .com. XD

Double doh!
:blush: :blush: :blush:
-G

Hello Tushantin i dont know why but i cant upload files of my drawings here,do you have msn or yahoo?cya

Yeah, you can contact me at dario160 at live dot com

Although why not use Photobucket or Imageshack? XD

Cause im already full of programs in my computer :laughing:

LMAO! I meant…
photobucket.com/
xD Just upload on the go! No need for installs. You can even use your mail to upload to Photobucket without logging in.

I stumbled upon this video processing software some time ago: http://lives.sourceforge.net/
It looks very useful and promising to me (I tested it) and you might take a look at it. It’s also stable and was in development for a couple of years now. :slight_smile:

And - just out of interest - how do you think the backgrounds should be made? Painted with Gimp or created inside Synfig?

LiVeS? XD I suppose it is pretty good, but I just can’t seem to make heads or tales outta it. I’ll give it another shot though.

As for the backgrounds, whether it’s done within Synfig, or whether you use external apps such ass GIMP, Krita, Inkscape, etc. doesn’t really matter much so long as it looks good enough. I recommend GIMP over vectors because it should give a traditional animation “feel” and it’d be much easier to paint using that I suppose.

If only there were OpenSource tools like OpenCanvas and Corel Painter for Linux though…

You should give a trial to Krita :wink:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krita
-G

And don’t forget MyPaint:

mypaint.intilinux.com/

Matt

Hmm, Krita needs to go up a level to match up to Corel Painter, or maybe it’s just me who doesn’t know it’s potential.

:mrgreen: MyPaint is awesome! Didn’t take me even one hour to learn it. But its layer capabilities aren’t good enough to be used in animations (if only the layers could be exported to GIMP…)

But I have a feeling I can use the best of both. I’ll look up tutorials on Krita. Thanks, guys!

They already can!

gitorious.org/oratools/oratools/trees/master

gitorious.org/oratools/oratools/ … README.txt

:wink:

I tried mounting videos with openshot about a year ago and it crashed too often to be useful… so I used Kdenlive, and was pretty happy with it… if that’s of any help.

On another hand I got no talent for drawing, but would be willing to contribute by turning hand drawings into synfig (or inkscape, or gimp) 2D models (old example: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=730#p3742), characters or backgrounds.

Let me know if you are interested.

other examples of tracing I did, based on existing material (in a style of child illustrations, done with synfig too):

This could be useful if you want to paint with Gimp: code.google.com/p/gps-gimp-paint-studio/ :slight_smile: