Please, post the problem you find on functionality and in services missing due to migration from synfig.org to sourceforge.net server.
Do not post wishes. Only things that already worked on synfig.org
- Recaptcha not possible to enable in wiki or forum.
- Sendmail doesn’t work from sf. Users cannot auto confirm from wiki account.
- API still on synfig.org
- Patches Review board still on synfig.org
- Forum users are automatically logged out when browser closes. On synfig.org that didn’t happen.
- Some links at synfig.sourceforge.net still pointing to synfig.org
- Forums have the same problem for new users like wiki. A new user can be created but it needs email confirmation that is never sent from sf server.
- Forum doesn’t have any captcha module enabled.
The gallery, as well as a few other pages, still link to the wiki for images.
I fixed all of the synfig.org gallery links
Need another IRC logging solution as slogger is still on synfig.org (but not working anymore). I don’t want to rely on Dooglus’ logger indefinitely.
Can we alias synfig.com to www.synfig.com? I keep typing it without the www and it sits and times out before I remember.
Darco is the owner of that domain name (www.synfig.com):
I’m not aware of synfig.com and whether if it owner by him or not. Only synfig.org is without www.
synfig.sourceforge.netforums – that is, www before the domain name leads to problems.
I don’t know if it’s the new site but there seem to be a bit more spam coming through posted on the forum.
Wihoo, auto-login now works!
We’re interrupted migration to sf.net. It’s not satisfying our needs. From now we’re stay (probably temporary) on synfig.org. People, I need your support. Please report if you are experience memory issues with synfig.org. More later.
Finally we have moved everything to tuxfamily.org host services. So thread is locked.