Lost of Crashes on Windows

I’ve tried to use synfig and i keep getting a lot of crashes, i’ve got them in totally random places, without specific conditions that i could mention. Just wondering am i doing something wrong or everyone who use this program on windows have same issues?
I’m using windows 7 x64 and the latest stable synfig build.

Check that The ‘Single Threaded Renderer’ option at the Miscellaneous tab of the Option dialog, is enabled. Toolbox->Setup->Misc.
If the crashes still being excessive (random, just moving the time cursor) persist, please report it here again.
-G

Thanks, it looks like single threaded renderer was disabled and probably even by myself :slight_smile:
It looks like now stability is better though i still managed to get 1 crash by playing around for 10 minutes, it happened after making Bline with very big width and then zooming out. Now i’m gonna test it a little more and report here what happens. Actually graphical performance on windows is bothering me a little too :slight_smile:

We are aware of those facts. :frowning: But we don’t have a windows maintainer who also is coder that could look at that issues with the Windows version.
-G

Oh, i would actually be glad to help at least a little, but i’m having some issues with building, probably because wiki page for building in windows was not updated for quite a while. If i’ll not be able to figure this out by myself, then i’ll create a topic in building section, maybe someone would help.

The difficulties for build and the lack of debugging tools is the main problem with windows version.
-G

If you tell me where you’re getting stuck, I can help - maybe send you the configuration files and recipes I’m using.

Chris