Hi,guys, Please let me know if there is a better way to do that,thx.
sea6.sifz (30.4 KB)
- duplicate target frame to current frame( right click the target frame)
- Time Loop layer (loop everything below)(the value exported to project library in loop group,will not take loop effect outside the group)
Follow\Track\Constraint from a point:
- Try to use it anytime
select target in canvas, then press arrow on keyboard.
move selected target to up\down\left\right pixel by pixel
the focus not on target in canvas, ‘Up’ key will jump to main toolbar, ‘Down’ key will jump to paraments panel.
select ‘Origin’ on target then press arrow key.
a target be selected(a white border outside ) not means target actived.
click on target
select target on mouse click, then ‘move\scale\rotation\mirror’ follow mouse move distance
select points on target will works
Group (layer panel)
group center same as target center when one or more target grouped
new group center always in canvas center
move the center handle to near grouped center.
looks like the center will be placed in 0,0 by default (Rectangle\Polygon\Spline\Group), like blender’s ‘3D cursor’ mode.
Noise Distort layer
this layer has ability to simulate the glass, water waves etc. bigger ‘size’ will reduce the effect, and make it smoother;covert ‘displacement’ to ‘random’ will get more interest shape.
Synchronize the ‘Random’ effect between different targets
copy ‘Random’ SEED to other ‘Random’ target will synchronized the motion (leg to leg_dot) (leg_small to leg_small_ball )
jellyfish2.sifz (16.4 KB)
control direction of ‘Duplicate’ layer
- use a path to export start and end position (kelps - path)
- convert the target ‘Offset’ to ‘Add’, convert the ‘Addition’ to ‘Subtract’ (connect ‘LHS’ and ‘RHS’ to start and end position, connect ‘Scalar’ to ‘Duplicate’),Adjust ‘Scalar’ to show them all
jellyfish3.sifz (25.1 KB)
about the ‘Duplicate’ layer
compared to these software, Synfig ‘Duplicate’ need more learning to show the result, i hope ‘Duplicate’ will have offset\scale\rotate\relative-offset option by default in the future, that will more easier to beginner.(Adobe animate need more action script learning to show the similar result, that’s more hard)
put duplicate fish on random position
- put fish group on spline (Link to Spline)
- convert ‘Amount’ to ‘Range’ ( set min\max value,and convert link to ‘Random’ to keep the fish with random position on the spline)
- Duplicate fish_move_y group
- convert fish_move_y ‘Offset’ to ‘Composite’ , convert ‘Y-Axis’ to ‘Range’ and Adjust the paraments to show the fish with random y position
jellyfish4.sifz (29.8 KB)
Time Loop layer
random ‘Local Time’ is a simple way to got a random start point on timeline
loop2.sifz (6.8 KB)
Simulate onion skin effect
Convert ‘Amount’ to ‘Add’ and adjust ‘Scalar’ to change onion skin length
onion2.sifz (3.6 KB)
Use ‘Subtract’ to control ‘Time loop’,looks like wave effect.
subs.sifz (2.7 KB)
subs2.sifz (3.2 KB)
have fun with ‘Distortions’ layers, try difference layer combinatorial effect
distortions.sifz (3.4 KB)
distortions2.sifz (6.9 KB)
Sparial & Spring
Not easy to get these path in Synfig,but easy from Inkscape & Blender
rotation.sifz (18.4 KB)