January video - trailer for warming up in winter with the graphics card

January video - trailer for warming up in winter with the graphics card

link

1 Like

Great job :slight_smile:
I just can’t activate the subtitles (“Sous-Titres non disponibles”) as requested on this trailer, while it works on the final version

In the trailers, I never activate the subtitles, and it’s never stalled because everything is put in any order, there is no logical order, so everything is normal.

It’s in the official version (the next video) that I’ve activated the subtitles.

By the way, I can confirm that heating with a graphics card works well. The tests were done while there were still heaters in 3 other rooms. (that was a few years ago).

I’ll take advantage of your comment to tell you that in January 2024, I set just 1 heater at 16°C for the whole floor, and it really doesn’t run very hard, the heating is set quite low (so 3 times less), but in the office where I am (the door is always closed) I never turn on the heating in this room, because there isn’t any, and it’s useless here.

With the graphics card, it’s more stable.
between 20° and 16°C, it’s even warmer than in the other 3 rooms.

because to tell the truth (currently in 2024), the heating is in the bathroom with the door open and it’s about 16°C, the other 2 rooms have the doors open, and there’s about 14°C

and in my bedroom with the graphics card I’m averaging between 16 and 20°C.
So the method works very well. :fire: