Is Lottie documentation updated?

Hi,

I’ve been playing with Lottie export and read the documentation about it looking for a list of ported features. It links you to the 2019 GSOC project where indeed there are a list of features but I’m aware as well that in 2020 the same students extended his work with new improvements and talked about doing some extra colaboration…

My question is if there is a page with the merged list of features that can Synfig export to Lottie.

If missing, it would be nice to update it as it could be a nice hook for new users that want to use Synfig (and don’t relay in After Effects for their Lottie animations).

Thanks

2 Likes

I found this list of Lottie supported features related with After Effects.
It would be neat to use this same table as reference to check what Synfig Lottie exporter can do compared to AE one.

Thanks

1 Like

I found a complete and descriptive list of supported features in Synfig Developer Docs, I would say that main documentation should be updated or at least include a link to this information.

Here it is Export for web via Lottie (GSoC 2020-2021) [COMPLETED] — Synfig developers docs documentation

1 Like