icons redesign - one picture summarization (20110814)

First of all, big thanks to the community for your kind help :slight_smile:

0, commit the patches to sf tracker.
1, continue to polish them, particularly Standing Character. Hope the artists of the community can contribute nice draft or finalised sif file :mrgreen: , here is my sif and png
2, start to do preview window redesign (icons and UI/UX mockup, (even more) code them )
3, start to simplify the bars of canvas window (status bar, time bar, scroll bar etc…)

Great work jcome. Please! If I try to release 0.63.01 (or 0.64.00) without include those changes pull firmly from my ear!!!
:mrgreen:
-G

The little man for animate mode is just fabulous. In fact, they’re all fabulous!

Well done jcome!

Hi, jcome!
I have tested your changes in the github repo, they look fine for me. The only suggestion is for next keyframe/previous keyframe buttons:
Please make keys yellow. Otherwise they are hard to distinguish from others.

Sorry for this late response.

Thanks for taking time to review.

Regarding the seek to prev/next keyframe icons, I tweaked a little for the key without yellow color, and it increases the distinguish already as shown in following attached screenshot. I personally prefer this one.
Synfig Studio - Framedial Icons.png

and the yellowish keys:
Synfig Studio - Framedial Icons-yellowkey.png

what is your opinion?

I prefer this one
framedial_icons.sifz (12.6 KB)

Updated according it. thanks.

Hi jcome,
would you please update your github.com/jcome/synfig_jcome/tree/jcome with the request from Zelgadis?
I think you’ve changed the framedial_icons.sif in your other repository: github.com/jcome/synfig_ui/tree/master/icons but it has not been updated to synfig_jcome.
I’ve noticed it because I’ve pulled from your branch to merge your change into official synfig repository master branch.
Thanks!!
-G

Congratulations, jcome! Looks like your changes are merged - synfig.git.sourceforge.net/git/g … c905d1c5f0

github.com/jcome/synfig_jcome/tree/jcome is updated with the new version of framedial_icons.sif now :slight_smile:

Genete, Zelgadis, Thank you both for your kind help as always. I hope I can do more and more for this amazing project :mrgreen: