Hello everyone!

My name is Tom Head aka Headtoon aka h3adlin3, and I’ve been using Synfig for a couple of years now. I haven’t joined the forums until now because I didn’t have a decent internet connection until recently. And just so you know my posting habits are to post a lot for a few days/weeks then be quite for moths on end, it’s just the way I am.

I found Synfig while searching for an affordable alternative to the lower end animation software out there. After using Anime Studio I got tired of having to jump through hoops to use software I actually paid for. Then I found Synfig through Google and I’ve been using it since. I’m a great fan of the open source movement although my coding abilities are decidedly beginner++.

I just love the idea of a group of people from all over the world who share a common interest getting together and creating something amazing that anyone can use.

I’ve got some animations and one tutorial on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/h3adlin3

So thanks for Synfig, and I hope to be able to add to the project and forums.

Hi headtoon, welcome to the forums!
It would be great to have your lip sync tutorial in our video tutorial section of the wiki. Please feel free to register on the wiki and add that video there.
Thanks!
-G

Okay, will do Genete! As I come up against other things that challenge me in Synfig I’ll work on more tutorials. Thanks for the welcome. Keep up the great work!

Welcome in here (and in the wiki) Mr Headtoon

Nice productions with a personal way of representing the world…

see(:ya!

I added my video to the tutorial page, and I also updated the wiki pointers in the other entries while I was there. :smiley:

Thanks! Glad to be here!