Girl with a cup

Hi!

I want to share you a piece of my character animation.
Once I saw this photo

and it inspired me to animate it, to give it some simple story. This is what I have done so far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrpymmLNTyo
I’m also going to add a foreground and maybe do some minor changes. If you have some suggestions I would be happy to read them.

Thank you!

Hello
It’s beautiful!..you know how to draw
The visible shoulder: I “feel” that comparing with the rest of the character and the body, it’s “strong”, or big. It is also noticed that the sleeve of the dress in that shoulder is larger than the sleeve of the other side.

The appearing of the kettle and teacup is a little too complicated to my taste.

Somewhere at the 23th second, I can see that a eye blinks before than the other. I don’t know if it was planned.

I think the proportions of the body are OK, but…
Maybe… just maybe… the head it’s a bit small compared with the rest of the body

In my monitor, the color of the hair, and the skin are very similar. The hair that it’s bellow the face, at the “left side”… Test to add a darker shadow, to contrast with the line of the face.

I don’t know if it’s possible to add more movement to the trunk, when She casts the teacup. I think it has to be at least a subtle bending there, but I’m not sure. If you have a natural model there, examine that movement… :wink:

Those are just my thoughts. I’m just other user of synfig…