Genete's Departure....a Big Thankyou

As Genete doesn’t want anyone to reply to his “goodbye” post, I thought I’d better start a new one.

I’d like to thank Genete for his outstanding contribution to Synfig and to Synfig’s users and to say that Genete will be greatly missed.

Genete has been a member since December 1st 2007 and, to date, has made 2228 informative and helpful posts. Synfig is an excellent piece of software that is powerful, that I enjoy using and that has allowed me to do something that I love and do something that I would not otherwise be able to afford to do.

Genete…many thanks for all your efforts - they are very much appreciated.

Morn.

Genete, you have been fantastic, so much energy and ideas, we will miss you a lot!

All the best to you my friend!

Ulrik

What the … !!! :open_mouth:

Genete, are you kidding us with a 1st April joke ?!
If not that would be too sad, I can’t believe it… :confused:

Thanks for all your emails asking me to return… [drama on] Please stop! I can’t stand it any more! As God is my witness, as God is my witness you’re not going to make me return. I’m going to live through this and when it’s all over, I’ll never return again. No you, nor any of my friends… If I have to cry, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I’ll never be back again[drama off]
Give me one day more to rethink it… Just one day more and maybe I’ll return…
:mrgreen:
-G

I’m holding my breath until April 2nd…

i hope this was an april fools joke, =(

Really did you have believed for a second that I would give up??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’m never been more involved than now :slight_smile:
Let’s go for 0.63 release!!!
-G

Well actually, Yes I did believe that, I first read about you leaving the AS forum and I thought it was a joke, but then I saw it here as well and thought something serious had happened to you. Well I’m glad it was a joke!! :smiley:

Oh, my god! I saw this Goodbye post after 4.1, I hated this kind of joking :smiley:

Joke finished. Post locked.
-G