Drawing character

Here is screencast fast motion video where I’m drawing character (one of three) over the stickman template from “Morevna Project”. It is character of my old 3-frame comics, which I tried to animate. Original comics I drew in Inkscape, but work based on very first pencil sketch and Inkskape version was used as reference.

part #1: youtube.com/watch?v=0CcKWCmT92g
part #2: youtube.com/watch?v=uPPFCCNd9ow

Very nice of you’r part to take the time to share your way of using synfig … for sure will help a lot others users (like me) who did’nt dig so deeply inside synfig character animation capacities (even if i had the chance to participate to a character animation workshop by Zeldgadis himself :slight_smile:

screen(:ya!

Thank you much!
In couple days I will publish second part of this video.

part #2: youtube.com/watch?v=uPPFCCNd9ow

Are you preparing some cool things with all that nice stuff ?

And, i’m sure you will appreciate the amount of work one guy is doing to push synfig out of “egypt period”, by porting it to cairo. Did you have try do play with the last devsnap ?

see(:ya!

I planed to animate that comics, but bumped with a lot of problems, now I had solve most of them. But it was planed as very short animation 30-40 sek. Btw girl from this team already played the role in my previous tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=waI3AwXfIy4

I have. It looks nice, but cairo support does not work on my system due library version installed in my distro.