Development snapshots for 0.64.1 **Bones branch included**

OK.I have tested both versions on Windows 8 64bit - and I can’t reproduce the error.

1. Please try to save into different location.
  2. Make sure the path you are saving to contain no cyrillic symbols. For example saving to “C:\Users\Петя\test\file.sif” will throw an error - this is a known bug.
  3. Make sure you have permissions to write into destination folder
  4. For corrupted files: please attach them here for further expertize.

Also, make sure you have only one version of Synfig installed. For example it’s possible you have one in “C:\Program Files\Synfig” and other in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Synfig”. That’s not good.

==========================

По русски:

1. Просьба проверить - работает ли сохранение в какое-нибудь другое место
  2. Также не мешает убедиться, что полный путь сохранения не содержит русских симоволов. Например cj[hfybnm d “C:\Users\Петя\test\file.sif” скорее всего не получится - у синфига есть старый баг с обработкой нелатинских символов в путях. Исправить пока руки не доходят.
  3. Убедитесь, что у вас есть права на запись в целевую папку
  4. Про испорченные файлы: сложно что-то сказать не имея сами файлы в наличии. Предлагаю прикрепить файлы, чтобы я мог на них посмотреть в чём дело.

Также, убедитесь, что у вас установлена только одна копия синфига. Например, я умудрился поставить одновременно 32-битную и 64-битную версию - одна в “C:\Program Files\Synfig”, а другая в “C:\Program Files (x86)\Synfig”. Думаю это не очень хорошо. Лучше всего удалить обе и поставить одну.

3) Убедитесь, что у вас есть права на запись в целевую папку
не знаю как убедится, но наверно есть.
как появится испорченный файл я обязательно его размещу в форуме, (пока у меня нету, я их сразу удаляю).
Да, у меня стоит 3-и Synfig 0.63.5 , 0.64.0, 0.64.1 , удалять ничего не буду, буду рисовать на 0.64.0 32бит…
пути все английские.

3) Make sure you have write permission to the target directory
I do not know how to be sure, but probably is.
how will the damaged file I will post it necessarily in the forum (as long as I do not have, I delete them all at once).
Yes, I have a hard 3rd Synfig 0.63.5, 0.64.0, 0.64.1, I will not delete anything, I will draw on the 0.64.0 32bit …
English all the way.

Установил новый 0.64.1 на 32 бит. Полёт нормальный.
Вин 7 64 бит.

0.64.1 to set a new 32-bit. Normal flight.
Win 7 64 bit.

I’m happy to hear that. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I really can’t contain my excitement for the new 0.65 release. xDD I’d unofficially name it a “dream come true” release.

Awesome transformation handles for Groups, Single Window and Bones? It’s all I’ve been looking for!

As you know, the studio I’m working for uses Synfig and Blender as our primary technologies. Some contractors were confused, asking us WHY we use Synfig and Blender over, you know, Flash / ToonBoom and Maya. This is my response to them:

Sooo… yeah. HUZZAH!

I would also like some video / more info as to how I can setup a skeleton.
So far I manage to create bones and establish a relation between them, but can not figure out how to connect them to a shape ( only the bones symbols move ).

I’ve studied the wiki example, but it’s hard to figure out the order of operations…
Anyone care to help ?

Cheers and thanks !

We have a new improved build in development at the moment. If everything will be fine, then we will publish testing binaries on the next week.
Here’s the demonstration how it will work - youtu.be/oHGFduXRiw8

Nice feature, seems more simple and intuitive to set up.
Will this be included in the dev snapshot ? Would love to test that *

Great work anyway

AB.

Is the file format for 0.64.1 finalized? Are you really going to use the guid code of the file format for the bone functions and linking?