composite and animation test

hello to all!!

i´m looking for critics, i made this loop in 3 (entire) days O.O!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkjxLTOagjU

but i´m still having problems. (even do, you cannot tell that on the video due to the compression) im having problems, it doesn´t look as smooth as i would like, the problem is with the hands, but i dont know, maybe is the fps?? i´m doing it at 24, if you want to help me :smiley:, please check the sifz file, or just a critic would be ok :smiley:!!

nicolesaltitos.sifz (428 KB)

greetings!

remember to make a critic please!

pd: i also did the music :slight_smile:

I don’t see any noticiable difference when animated. There is only a small difference between keyframe at 0f and keyframe at 1s8f. They are not exactly the same.

What’s what you see exactly?

Good job! Excellent animation.
-G

Which hand(s)? Left, right, or both?

BTW: Is the background image also available?

G.

is in both hands, im going to try to fix it with motion blur, and let you know…
i have tried all day to copy the keyframe from the begining to the same at the end, but it crashes every time…
the final composite i´ve made it in afterfx and premiere, thats why the background ain´t on the file.

but here it is the image :stuck_out_tongue:
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2037gb4.jpg

greetings!

You have to delete the old keyframe first in the destiny position (1s8f) to be able to duplicate a keyframe (at 0s). I’ve duplicated the keyframe with success and it didn’t crashed.

-G

well, i finally made it yiiiiipii!!!, i believe it crashes for the motion blur layers and my old pc :confused: because i turn of the blur layers and at least i could work a little before it crashes, by doing this for a couple of times i manage to get it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (to have the same key at the begining and at the end)

http://www.vimeo.com/2868378

please tell me if you can see the jumps in the hands, is not that much, but is there

greetings!

I don’t see any wrong there :slight_smile:. Maybe can you tell us what’s the exact frame(s) where the jump appears?
(Maybe you’re exaggerating? :wink:)
-G

Well, to me it appears that there is a speed-up in the backswing of the left hand/arm,
but I’m also not sure that it is a jump. I guess if you use a higher FPS, you can check on
the canvas (frame by frame) that the movement is at least “smooth”.

Apart from that I don’t like the apparent orientation of the right hand on the back swing.
It looks somewhat unnatural. But that could also come from having us stare intensely at
the hands! :laughing: Let’s consider that nitpicking…

G.

hi!! sorry for the delay, i was building a mantelpiece on the backyard and i get a sunstroke (is F%&$ summer here, and im too whity) :stuck_out_tongue:, so i was having a really really big headache :stuck_out_tongue:

{

jajajajajja :laughing: i did that on purpose

i tried too, but i couldn´t find it

jajaja true true true, but is really hard for me to draw hands, i´ll see if i can improve that :wink:

now, i dont know, im starting to think that maybe is the streamning of my computer :confused:

thank you for your critics!!