Comics with Krita training DVD

Hi!

I want to share with you this project I’m working on, check it on KRITA website.

This is one of the reasons I’ve much less time to use Synfig/ be on the forum these days :wink:

PS: Hopefully, as I already told you in another topic there’s an Animation plugin on the work in Krita, and this will greatly complete Synfig studio workflow :mrgreen:

Good luck with the project Animtim!
-G

Yes. Good luck! Krita really has advanced in recent years. Glad to see it moving forward.

Yeah! :smiley: Can’t wait to see what’s new in Krita. Too bad I don’t have my tablet with me anymore…

Screw you, Manga Studio! We gots teh communiteh! 8)

Whoops! I completely missed this part. Let me state this as humbly as possible.

Ahem…HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!! WOULD IT ALSO HAVE LEFT/RIGHT ARROW KEY INPUT FOR SWITCHING BETWEEN FRAMES? Pencil testing? Sound input? O_O This is a dream come true!!

Thank you all for your enthusiasm :slight_smile:

Tushantin: for the animation plugin in Krita, currently there’s a timeline system, with play/linetest, and configurable onionskin/lighttable.
1-click Export frames as png sequence.
No sound support

forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=94646

Actually right now it’s really buggy, it used to work nicely one month ago, but since then there’s been big changes in Krita ui core, so the author of the plugin still have to fix what’s broken
(including playback, that doesn’t refresh empty parts of a frame :confused: )

Hah, can’t wait for the fix! XD This’ll get pretty useful once I buy a tablet for myself. And I’m definitely gonna use Krita for mah next Graphic Novel project! Although I’ve been getting a few bugs lately (need a PPA for latest stable).

BTW, do Krita forums accept user feature ideas? I’ve got one, kinda.