Animation in Synfig | Micro Animation by me [project files included]

You should apply for this competition. 2021臺灣國際學生創意設計大賽 (tisdc.org), who knows, you may win.

2 Likes

Good point it’s free (also from https://www.tisdc.org/en/qa)

Q:Do I need to pay registration fee?
A:TISDC is free of registration fee.

Bad point, about your age (From https://www.tisdc.org/en/registration/themeAndCompetition)

Qualification:

Students who currently enroll in senior high schools or above (Based on the internet registration deadline, the participant must be born after April 28, 1990, and be younger than 30 years of age. For females who have given birth before year of 30 may have a 2-year extension per birth.).
*Fresh graduates (graduated in 2020) are also eligible.

See also https://www.tisdc.org/en/registration/terms (which make it not so much free)

Terms & Conditions

For the entrants:
(…)
6. The top three prize winners of each category shall be present at the Award Ceremony. All travel expenses related to the award ceremony will be borne by the participants.

For the winners:

1. The winners shall agree to provide the detail information of the works for future media coverage and exhibitions.
  2. The winners shall cooperate with the organizer in promotion and education activities for 3 years since the proclaiming of awarding.
  3. All monetary prizes will be taxed according to the regulations of Taiwan government. (The winners from abroad will be taxed at the rate of 20%.)
  4. For promotion purposes, the organizer shall have the rights to utilize (including but not limited to reproduce, public recitation, public broadcast, public presentation, public transmission, distribution, public display, publication, public release) the awarded works in different formats, including but not limited to Video/CD recordings, catalogues, photos, publications, and exhibitions.
  5. The commercialization and marketing activities of the awarded works shall not contravene the spirit of the competition.
3 Likes

progress indicator.zip (2.9 MB)

2.9MB file size :upside_down_face:

Illustration by Freepik.com

I have created this animation on my own, with no reference. Let me know if there is anything to improve.

I have used most of what I know in this animation, Wrap Transform, Stroke Reveal with advanced outline layer, curve wrap on the moving plants. Using converters so that the numbers below the progress bar go to zero using the Linear Converter and some basic maths to do that. And also it’s the first time I did a whole animation by separating animations into different files and Synfig is good at that :+1: (I liked it).

Also, I think I will use more illustrations from Freepik because creating illustrations and animating them takes too much time. If you want any tutorials on anything you can suggest me a topic.

47th animation of 100 animations

10 Likes

Great animations, I appreciate your work, keep going like that! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

mywindmill48

windmill.sifz (36.9 KB)

Original Creator: Windmill - motion design by Infographic Paradise Design on Dribbble

48th animation of 100 animations

7 Likes

timeline

5204054.sifz (79.6 KB)

Illustration from Freepik.

49th animation of 100 animations

12 Likes

Wow! It almost looks like it was made in Blender! :astonished:

1 Like

glass
glass.sifz (2.6 KB)

Here’s a glass created with Synfig.
@microvswind asked me how to do this, so I created it. And thought that this will helpful for everyone.

6 Likes

investing

4161104.sifz (223.3 KB)

Animation from a Freepik illustration.

50th animation of 100 animations

10 Likes

myfastfood

fastfood.sifz (36.1 KB)

Original Creator: Fast food animation set

51st animation of 100 animations

7 Likes

my town windmill

town windmill.sifz (97.1 KB)

Original Creator: Wind energy by Mantas Gr on Dribbble

52nd animation of 100 animation

7 Likes

MyUFO

ufo.sifz (32.4 KB)

Original Creator: UFO outline illustration (animated version) by Infographic Paradise Design on Dribbble

53rd animation of 100 animation

I am going to try something complex tomorrow.

9 Likes

CompMagic.zip (160.1 KB)

54th animation of 100 animations.

9 Likes

Logo reveal.zip (1.1 MB)

12 Likes

my wind is too strong

Just small animation, busy with Controller Plugin (will finish it soon), I will start making regular animation after completing it.

56th animation of 100 animation.

7 Likes

gift animation.sifz (38.6 KB)

Original Creator: Coupon box Animation by Anoop Kumar 🎨 for RentoMojo on Dribbble

58th animation of 100 animations.

9 Likes

game console

gameboy.sifz (32.3 KB)

My own animation concept.

59th animation of 100 animations.

Illustration from https://illlustrations.co/
(I want to make 100 animations there are 100 illustrations, so I will use them from there from now onwards)

9 Likes

The popsicle is drinking its own blood :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Really nice animation, keep it up :+1: :clap:. Thanks for sharing the files.

1 Like

the reflections dots should Be fixed no?