About the Animation discussion category

Discuss anything about animation, art and drawing.

ANIMATION
Umm I am interested in Character designing, Flipbook animation and Story boarding.

Character designing:
In this traditional animation process, different model sheets are produced for each animation element including the main characters, props, and backgrounds. Each model sheet contains the final design of a character including all the poses it’s likely to execute throughout the animation.

Originally developed by Walt Disney, a storyboard is a graphic visualization of the actions and events that will occur throughout the animation.

With a storyboard ready, directors, editors, actors, and animators will be able to access the scripts and make the necessary enhancements at every stage.

Flipbook animation
This is one of the oldest and easiest animation methods that have long been used to create 2d animation.The technique involves drawing multiple images on pages with a slight difference in them.

Story boarding
Originally developed by Walt Disney, a storyboard is a graphic visualization of the actions and events that will occur throughout the animation.With a storyboard ready, directors, editors, actors, and animators will be able to access the scripts and make the necessary enhancements at every stage.

Now i want to learn Inverse kinematics, its a 3D technique. So guys just tell me good websites or tutorial for this. Thanks in Advance.

What is an animated video?

Animated videos are those that have been developed utilising unique designs, graphics, sketches, or computer-generated effects and have been given a dynamic motion employing a variety of artistic techniques. They don’t need any live action recording in order to communicate a message or tell a tale, however they may incorporate it.

There are some common types which are used in video animation:

• Whiteboard animations
  • Motion graphics
  • Stop-motion animation (a la “Claymation”)
  • Kinetic typography
  • Cartoons
  • 2D animation
  • 3D animation
  • CGI
  • Flipbook or stick-figure animation

There are some common and best tools for photo and video animation creation :slight_smile:

• Doratoon
  • Animaker.
  • Blender.
  • K-3D.
  • OpenToonz.
  • Pencil2D Animation.
  • Plastic Animation Paper.
  • Powtoon.
  • Stykz.

Take a look into this i hope this will help you to gain more knowledge.

Thanks for the awesome information about animation studio
and other knowledgeable things. I am looking forward to work with the some softwares that you have mentioned.