Wired Crashes (again and again)

Something went wrong as i linked a vertice list to another region. Since than synfig crashes repeatedly as soon i try to edit a bline (not the first edit, but after 5 or more). Only thing i see are this warnings on my console:

synfig studio – starting up application…

synfig(15738) [20:05:39] info: Loading modules from /opt/synfig/etc/synfig_modules.cfg
synfig(15738) [20:05:41] warning: ValueNode_BLine::operator()():No entries in list
Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve property GtkTreeView::odd-row-color' of typeGdkColor’ from rc file value “((GString*) 0xad7e0b0)” of type `GString’
synfig(15738) [20:06:25] info: I supposedly moved 0 layers
synfig(15738) [20:07:42] warning: ValueNode_BLine::operator()():No entries in list
synfig(15738) [20:08:09] warning: ValueNode_BLine::operator()():No entries in list
synfig(15738) [20:08:11] warning: ValueNode_BLine::operator()():No entries in list
Segmentation fault

Can you share the file?
-G

It happens as soon as i animate the white part of the right eye (called left from figure perspective). Don’t know if it’s allright if the imported images are missing. (PS: dont worry about the name of the images, it looks random by default, since the files have this name)
expressions-02.sifz (12.9 KB)

There is a outline layer that has a tangent converted to a Linked to Bline and that Bline subparamter doesn’t have any entry. You have to convert it to Composite to allow animate it.
this is the path to the problematic parameter:
Mund>Zahnkontour>BLine List>Vertex 6> Tangent 1

right click on it and select Convert>Composite

Then test if it still crashing

And yes, it has a bug when a BLine has zero entries.

-G

Could fix it with the conversion. Still crashed afterwards, but after loading the saved file (saved after conversion) it didn’t crash anymore (so far).