wiki Strict Standards error

Hi, I’m a total noob and I’ve just installed Synfig 0.64.1 from the linux mint 64 repository.

I tried help/Tutorials and it loaded wiki.synfig.org/wiki/Category:Tutorials

so far so good.

However I notice in firefox 33.0 for linux mint that the top of the page is full of errors:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /data/web/73/20/2d/wiki.synfig.org/htdocs/wiki/extensions/DynamicPageList/DPLMain.php on line 2549
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /data/web/73/20/2d/wiki.synfig.org/htdocs/wiki/extensions/DynamicPageList/DPL.php on line 284
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /data/web/73/20/2d/wiki.synfig.org/htdocs/wiki/extensions/DynamicPageList/DPLMain.php on line 2549
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /data/web/73/20/2d/wiki.synfig.org/htdocs/wiki/extensions/DynamicPageList/DPL.php on line 284

I wasn’t sure if that was an error in firefox so I looked up that error and according to http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=618315#p2795434 it appears to be due to a joomla setting, which can easily be fixed by the following method:

We are aware of that. Thanks
-G

The issue is finally fixed.