Weekly Report (February 1 - 7)
Hi guys! Here’s what’s new in Synfig development for last week:
- [Synfig Studio] Implement Ctrl+Shift+Scroll to zoom horizontally in panels (#1970). Thanks to Firas Hanife.
- [Synfig Studio] Added ability to undock panel using the context menu command (#1929). Also you can read the discussion here - Moving Panels in Layout. Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
- [Synfig Studio] Enum parameters now set to Static by default (#1974). Thanks to Firas Hanife.
- [CMake/Core] Added search for glib dependency (#2009). This fixes the build on WSL2 systems. Thanks to Artem Konoplin.
- [Synfig Studio/Windows] Fixed issue with rendering to file when using non-Latin filenames (PR #1940). See issue #1885 for details. Thanks to Artem Konoplin.
- [Core] Refactored trgt_ffmpeg (#1947). Thanks to Artem Konoplin.
- [Synfig Core] Fixed issue #402: When Average Convert is used in document, Synfig cannot open that file after saving (PR #1955). Thanks to Artem Konoplin.
- [Synfig Studio] Fix action LayerDuplicate with layers “duplicate” (PR #1971). Thanks to Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes.
That’s all for today! Thanks to everyone who helps to make Synfig better!