Meanwhile I start introducing changes in the code I’ve realized that it is needed to have a set of files to use like tests. The amount of needed files is a bit large if we want to get all the Synfig features. Here is where you the dear reader come in to help.
I would like that the community help me on collect a set of testing files to carry them on the repository and that would allow to test whether the file is responding the same than the originally was doing.
For example, I would like to have files with the following features:
- one file with all the types of layers
- one file with all the types of value nodes conversions
- one file that depends on other file
- one file with exported value nodes for each value type
- one file with all the blend methods
- one file with animation and all the types of interpolations
- one file with keyframes
one file with blinepoints off/on
Many of them can be combined in a single one. I don’t care to create it by my self but I would like to concentrate on coding instead.