Synfig Stick Animation

Stick figures animated in Synfig. VERY LIMITED animation, don’t expect much. I’m still a huge Synfig noob, and the Windows version tends to crash A LOT, so that really slows things down(but maybe that’s because I’m on a dev version.)

Click image to see animation:

The song “Summer84” by Neon Niteclub is distributed under a creative commons license and is freely available for download:
jamendo.com/en/track/843024/summer84

Synfig project attached:
sticks.sifz (21.3 KB)

Hi Darth!
That’s cool!
I really appreciate your efforts on still working on Synfig Windows version. We are aware about its instability and are working hard to try to make it more usable each day.
-G

Hi!
Nice work. Wish my hips were so flexible… :wink:
Windows Synfig users are hardcore! 8)
Greetz!

It’s really fun!

Great work.

Hi Genete - Thanks! I’ve got more stuff in the works(making video tutorials right now, nothing fancy just doing the wiki articles). Really glad that you’re still working hard on Synfig.

darkspace65 - I wish my hips were that flexible too! I must’ve made them shake those hips out of jealousy.

Fenix - Thanks! I wish I had added more dancing(some moves are only 3 frames), or arranged them in a way that was a little more interesting, but the end result turned out better than I expected. Still, my next animation won’t be stick figures.

very nice!