Segfaulting.

I’m getting Segmentation faults lately.
For some reason my Synfig windows have started to spread out across my desktops.
Using “Reset Windows to Original Layout” to collect them again. After which I (randomly) get segfault crashes when moving windows.

[code]david@gorillan:~$ synfigstudio

synfig studio – starting up application…

synfig(10126) [20.56.19] info: Loading modules from /opt/synfig/etc/synfig_modules.cfg
Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve property GtkWidget::visited-link-color' of typeGdkColor’ from rc file value “((GString*) 0x2c75f20)” of type GString' Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve propertyGtkWidget::visited-link-color’ of type GdkColor' from rc file value "((GString*) 0x33b76a0)" of typeGString’

(synfigstudio:10126): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL *: Object class gtkmm__CustomObject_N6studio15ValueBase_EntryE doesn’t implement property ‘editing-canceled’ from interface ‘GtkCellEditable’
Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve property GtkWidget::visited-link-color' of typeGdkColor’ from rc file value "((GString
) 0x3927420)" of type `GString’
Segmentation fault[/code]

What might be the issue?

Ubuntu 10.04, 64-bit. Synfig 0.63.05 (120422)

Specifically, toolbar, canvas window or any of the docks?
Also, are you moving dock panels (with drag and drop operation) or just the window?
Is there a secure recipe to follow to reproduce the crash?
i.e.

1. Reset windows layout
  2. Grab toolbox and move to the right
  3. Grab vertical dock and place it on the left ->crash

I’ll try to reproduce the problem in a virtual machine using the mentioned version.

-G

I’ve installed Ubuntu 10.04.4 (I believe that it is the fourth update for this LTS version) 64 bits. Then I’ve installed Synfig 0.63.05 (120422). Initially I’ve not noticed the crash.
Do you remember to do/add something on the desktop manager that might have caused it?

-G