Seeking help regarding latest version

Hello,
I 've downloaded the latest synfig version…and to be honest the interface ( the font and the colour ) hurt my eyes :frowning:

Is there a way one could customize it … the previous versions interfaces were OK…

Please help

Leila

Hi!
You can switch from dark to light theme in edit/preferences but I have not found a way to customize the font in a way that it becomes a bit bigger and more readable just like the (perfect readable) font in the previous versions. You can manually change the gtk3 theme, I guess, but that is a dark scary forest in which I have not entered yet without getting any decent results.
Greetz!

Thanks darkspace…I think that the best way is to go back to the previous version…With my poor eyesight, I doubt I can use this version and by the way I had the light version not the dark one :frowning:

Hi!
If you are using the windows version you can also change the font size settings in windows from 100 percent to lets say 125 percent. That will make the font in Synfig bigger. Downside is that the rest of your programs will have bigger fonts too.
Greetz!

Thanks again… :smiley:

You know what the dark theme is a bit better …and it looks way more classy and stylish :slight_smile:

I’m tempted to use this version…