Radial Composite

I was experimenting with ways to make the rotate layer only effect certain ducks and came up with this using a radial composite conversion on the bline vertex. The problem is i can’t figure out how to move the exported radius layer somewhere besides the canvases 0,0 coordinates like you can a regular rotate layer. Does anyone know a conversion to fix this? This is an awesome program and I’m trying to figure out as much as i can lately so you guys are a huge help in getting me through blocks so thanks a again!
radial 2.3.sifz (1.35 KB)

You have to first convert the vertex to Sum and then one of the sum items convert it to Radial Composite. It would produce a rotation and then a translation (like the rotate layer does). Link the subparameters properly to external controllers.
-G

Hmm I’m only able to move the vertex of the bline but i need to change the origin of the rotate radius ):
radial 2.4.sifz (1.38 KB)

Try this one. I’ve added a Translate layer and reset the rotation origin ro be (0,0) because the translation has to be leaded by the translate layer.
-G
radial 3.0.sifz (1.37 KB)

Thank you that will be useful =)