Pop

I’m back, sorry for my unceremonious vanishing…
I was seduced by a siren, woke up on a boat chained to a galley, made my escape in Darwin, then went skydiving, went back out to sea and the boat sank and I nearly drowned - quite happy to be alive at all actually…
So not much time with good old Synfig lately, but I did find the time to finish this little number:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYc1IbkcxAs

It was sorta done with everything, I rendered the animation in layers with synfig, and then re-renderd them with blender cycles - it was supposed to look like paper cutouts, didn’t quite get the effect I was aiming for, but got this instead

That’s pretty cool!
-G

Awesome - wonderfully surreal and twisted. And nicely animated too! Glad you escaped from the slave galley.

Awesome - wonderfully surreal and twisted. And nicely animated too! Glad you escaped from the slave galley.

actually, the girl getting me drunk and me finding myself on a boat to Darwin bit is true… the “escape” bit wasn’t really how the story went - the boat was sailing to Bali, and eventually the Caribbean, but I’d lost my passport and couldn’t continue with them - I was gutted, I’d be out in the Indian Ocean right now

Trippy!

Matt

Like it much … sympatik story and nice world.

see(:ya!