Param ETC Bar

For some reason, I can’t find my Param ETC Bar. I just recent downloaded Synfig, and I was using the tutorial, but It told me to use a Param etc bar and I couldn’t find it. Is this a bug or am I just too dumb to find it?

Hi, Where have you read about the “Param ETC bar”? I cannot figure what it is. Can you post a link to the tutorial you’re following?

GenericName,
It’s referring to the Params, Children, Keyframes, Timetrack, Curves, Canvas Metadata dialog. I don’t know if you’re not seeing it, or not recognizing it for what it is.
Synfig allows you to open multiple dialogs, and dock them together in windows. One of the default ones that opens up has all of the Params, Children, Keyframes, Timetrack, Curves, Canvas Metadata dialogs in one window, usually near the bottom of the screen. If you’re using an older version of Synfig, there was a bug where a dialog might end up ‘off screen’.
If you’re unable to find it, the easiest solution is to go to the main menu File-> Panels -> Reset Windows to Original Layout. This should restore the Params, Children, Keyframes, Timetrack, Curves, Canvas Metadata dialog at the bottom of the screen.

Rgds,
Chris