(Open-source) Animated short made with Synfig

One of the ways to make a donation, I think that those who succeed to make “sold work”, or those who have a “youtube money” account.

Could affect at least a “small percentage” for a donation.

By the way: I create a cartoon, I will soon broadcast on youtube.

Brief me to make easy, and given ideas to the creator here, I have used only of the sound effects, and a few “arrrr mhmhmhmh gnagnagna” this is the kind used on some.
Big cartoon, broadcast in France on television.

Like this: oggy et les cafards
youtube.com/results?search_ … es+cafards

Like this: mölang
youtube.com/results?search_ … %C3%B6lang

Konstantin, thanks for taking time to answer all the comments. I can be rude sometimes and may not like your work, but I appreciate what you do for Synfig.
I’ll consider a donation. Also, I was hoping to write some wiki articles (documentation is another weak spot of Synfig), but not sure when I get free time to do this.

List of sound library and sound effects:
I’ve tested, it’s of good quality.

findsounds.com/ (english)
sound-fishing.net/ (french)
universal-soundbank.com/ (french - english)
lasonotheque.org/ (french)
freesound.org/ (english)
soundrangers.com/ (english)

bigsoundbank.com (english)
freesoundeffects.com (english)
sounddogs.com/ (english)(music without voice)

Such resources should be added to the Wiki :smiley:

New take of 4232

4232.cf/es/2018/05/26/scene-11-take-6-video/

Hello I would just like to say that, Synfig is really very good with bitmap images, png…
yes indeed everyone on the forum knows that I have a very big machine to render animations, with a 4K screen.

Because it’s simple now I agree with our master Konstantin, namely that using bitmap images consumes less machine resources, and animation rendering is even faster, because when you import vectors, you have a huge layer group, and yes it takes much more computing time.

So now I do like everyone else I’ve gone to 95% PNG and 5% vectorial, it goes faster for extraction and rendering, and even if only in the zoom, thank you.

See you soon.

1 Like