Need word for Gradient button


I am planning to make some tutorials on synfig. But I found one difficulty on gradient editor buttons.

“<” not selected gradient icon will look like this
and selected gradient button will be overlapping this “<” two symbols.

my question is what we can call this button, Can anyone help?

Hi and welcome here Saurabh,

you could use “diple” or “chevron” (typography) or more simply “cursor” :wink:

Thank you for your interest in creating tutorials for Synfig :slight_smile: